Apr 20, 2021
I begin this episode by sharing some of my favorite lessons
learned in creating self-care for the workplace. Because yes… even
at work we need it! The link is below if you wish to find the list,
and it’s associated links, from my blog.
Then we explore the idea of coaching yourself. Andrea J Lee is
one of the pioneers of the coaching industry—she’s coached folks
for more than 20 years. Here she shares her very best ideas about
how YOU can coach yourself!
Among other things, I learned:
- What is a coach and why anyone would want coaching
- Why we should discover our ‘inner coach’
- Effective first steps towards coaching yourself
- Andrea’s own self-coaching denoument and what it taught
- Self-coaching tips for multiple, simultaneous problems
- What you can reasonably expect from self-coaching
- How to approach the thorniest problems… and
- The nuts and bolts of coaching yourself
I hope you find great value here, friend!
Suzanne’s essay, How to Practice
Self-Care at Work
Andrea Lee’s websiteAndrea’s Coach Yourself course
MORE ABOUT ANDREA
Andrea Lee is one of the early pioneers of the life coaching
industry, in business since 1999. A few of her credentials
- Founder of boutique coaching and training company, Thought
- Known as a daring and caring coach who treats every coaching
session like it could be her last, because it could.
- Specializes in helping people have difficult
- Creator of the How to Coach Yourself training, for thoughtful
people who love to improve their lives and fulfil their potential
without straining their budget, their schedule or their nervous